Welcome to the Gympie Turf Club!
Our Club has been conducting race meetings in Gympie for well over 100 years with the first race meetings held during the gold rush days of the late 1860’s. The Club operates from Adrian McClintock Park which is situated at Exhibition Road in Gympie and shares high class facilities with the Gympie Show Society.
The Club hosts nine race days per year with iconic meetings including the Nolan Gympie Muster Cup and the Nationwide Civil Gympie Cup. Gympie is only one hour from the Sunshine Coast and two hours from Brisbane on the Bruce Highway yet you will experience the feeling of a real country race meeting.
The Gympie Turf Club is please to announce the following initiative:
$5,000 Three Cups Goldrush Challenge 2016 for Trainers
- The Challenge is to be contested over three Cup Races - RSL Club Cup (25 June), Nolan Muster Cup (20 August) and Nationwide Civil Gympie Cup (22 October)
- A $5,000 cash prize to the trainer of the winning horse
- Winner to be determined on a points basis - The horse gaining the most points overall will be the winner. In the event of a tie, the prize money will be shared equally
- The horse must compete in at least 2 of the Cup races nominated above, one of which MUST be the Gympie Cup
- Points will be allocated on the following basis:
- 1st Place - 30 points
- 2nd Place - 10 points
- 3rd Place - 5 points
- 4th Place - 2 points
- 5th Onwards - 1 point
Admission to the races is $10 for adults, $5 for pensioners. Admission on Melbourne Cup day is $15 for adults.
BAR | MARQUEES | DINING ROOM | TAB | BOOKMAKERS | GRANDSTAND